Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post World's Toughest Mudder



What an adventure! I am home from the World's Toughest Mudder last weekend, and it was very tough! We battled many tough obstacles and freezing water and sub 20 degree temperatures. The winner ended up completing 6 laps and I ended up completing 4 laps within 24.5 hours. I took a break for a few hours during the night as the temps dropped to approx 15 degrees wind chill and resumed again close to when the sun started coming up. I wanted to return with all my fingers and toes :) Very grueling event. As I only completed 4 laps I was not considered an official finisher, but with my performance I ended up 36th out of 1,000 who signed up. I am working on a complete race report, which I hope to post within the next few days. Thank you for everyone's support! With your help we ended up raising over $1,500 for the Wounded Warrior Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment